The CIO Retail Summit brings together C-level executives, technology analysts, innovative solution providers and IT thought leaders to discuss the critical technology issues currently affecting retail organizations. The event is an opportunity for participants to attend educational sessions, learning about new technology solutions and sharing successes, failures and new ideas in a comfortable, yet focused business setting. Formal and informal networking opportunities allow executives to connect and strengthen ties with past colleagues, while making new, critical business contacts.
- Evaluating the ROI of Digital Signage Deployments
- PCI DSS Compliance in the Cloud
- Mobile Trends and Innovation
- Influencing Consumer Choices with Social Media
- Technology as a Value Provider - The Unique Customer Experience
- Re-mapping the Supply Chain Model
- Building and Managing Excellent Customer Relationships
- Department Stores
- Grocery & Convenience Stores
- Supermarket Chains
- Big Box
- General Merchandise
Past and/or Invited Companies:
- Save Mart Supermarkets
- Coinstar, Inc
- Barnes & Noble
- Victoria's Secret
- Hermes of Paris
- Domino's Pizza
- Lowe's Companies Inc.
- Estee Lauder
- Starbucks Coffee Company
The CIO Finance Summit Europe is an opportunity to meet and network with Finance IT leaders representing the largest and most innovative companies across Europe. Through educational sessions and candid discussions, the event will allow technology executives and solution providers to develop a new approach to this changing market, one that includes future growth, strategic partnerships and innovation. The event encourages discussion as well as technology topics defined by the CIO Finance Summit Europe Content Committee.
- Multi-Channel Integration: A Perspective on Emerging Channels as Catalysts for Architectural and Technology Changes
- High Performance Analytics
- Managed Services & Outsourcing in a Challenging Climate
- Securing the Cloud in the Financial Sector
- Technical Enablers in an Analytically-Driven Business - The Path to Increased Profitability
- Wholesale & Retail Banks
- Credit Card Companies
- Insurance Companies
- Consumer Finance Companies
- Stock Brokerages
- Investment Funds
- Capital Markets
Past and/or Invited Companies:
- Nederlandse Waterschapsbank
- Bank Nederlandse Gemeenten (BNG)
- Banque et Caisse dpargne de ltat
- Zrcher Kantonalbank
- Rabobank Group
- Landwirtschaftliche Rentenbank
- NRW Bank
- Caisse des Dpts Consignations (CDC)
- Landeskreditbank Baden-Wrttemberg"Frderban
The CIO Insurance Summit Europe will bring together a group of more than 50 insurance industry CIOs representing the property & casualty, life & annuity, and health segments to discuss how new and emerging technology solutions can be used to solve current industry challenges. The CIO Insurance Summit Europe is an opportunity for attendees to make critical business contacts, have candid conversations, and attend educational sessions led by and on topics chosen by their CIO peers. This year's agenda includes sessions on outside-in analytics, deployment challenges within a global claims environment, redefining the customer experience, and the role of knowledge management in IT outsourcing.
- Digital Collaboration - The Transformation of Insurance IT Architecture
- eBusiness Strategies for a New Mobile World
- Evaluating Insurance Application Cloud Solutions
- Implementing Modern Core Systems in the Insurance industry
- The Art of Customer Relationship Management
- Improving Claims Productivity and Compliance
- Insurance Carriers
- Insurance Agencies and Brokerages
- Property & Casualty
- Life & Annuity
- Accident, Sickness & Unemployment
Past and/or Invited Companies:
- Aon Corporation
- Commercial Union Polska
- ING Polska
- Allianz Hungaria
- FM Global
The CISO Summit is a chance for CISOs and IT security executives across North America to meet with their peers from various industries, including health care, finance, insurance, government, telecom, utilities, education and more. This exclusive event features engaging Keynote Presentations, Thought Leadership sessions, CIO Think Tanks, Analyst Q&As and other educational sessions on the latest information security topics and trends. Open discussions and networking time give attending CISOs and information security executives the opportunity to discuss common problems and discover new and innovative solutions. Attendees will leave the event with new business contacts and innovative ideas for moving their businesses forward.
Subscribe to our newsletter to stay up to date on the latest CIO Summit news.
Reach Key IT Budget Holders
The CIO Summits gather top IT executives across several vertical markets to discuss each industry's hot topics, trends and challenges in a unique business setting. Unlike your typical technology conference, each CIO Summit is an exclusive event: attending CIOs are handpicked by CDM Media and have been identified as the IT budget holders at their organizations.
Participate in Engaging Sessions
CIO Summits are packed with panel discussions, case study presentations, one-on-one business meetings, and focused networking opportunities. The strategic agenda of each CIO Summit will allow your organization to better understand the needs of top CIOs in a given vertical industry. Open dialogue is encouraged at every CIO Summit to promote innovation in the areas of infrastructure, performance, service level management and operations.
Meet One-on-One with CIOs and CTOs
CIO Summits create a unique opportunities for technology solution providers to reach IT executives in an intimate, face-to-face environment. One-on-one business meetings are held throughout the three-day summits and allow solution providers to hold meetings with IT executives that have identified specific areas of interest regarding new technology.
The Strategic Business Summits division of CDM Media hosts the CIO Summits. CDM Media is a global B2B technology marketing company that designs custom marketing packages to Fortune 1000 technology companies.
For more information, contact our marketing team, at email@example.com or +1.312.374.0805.